Chair for careand dialysis 693
- The PIERSON chair model 693 is designed for all medical actions, long examinations and care such as dialysis, oncology and plasma injections… and also enables patient transfer without any special handling from one department to another. It can also offer both comfort and technology. This chair has been studied to make medical staff’s work easier and optimize it as best as possible. It also enables to do medical care of very high quality. - Medical care positions such as Trendelenburg can be rapidly set up and are controlled by a 8-position remote control.
- The ergonomic upholstery supports made of 3 parts are covered with HPL material and enable the lowest possible bacterial proliferation. Moreover, upholstery can be entirely removed in order to be easily cleaned : seat, backrest and legrest can be then entirely cleaned. Its high density foam and its headrest pillow enable better comfort to the patient. Fabric is treated for fire resistance and is very soft as well. It is also very elastic and can easily adapt to mattress design. This fabric can be cleaned and decontaminated and is available in different range colours.
• Dimensions in sitting position :
Height 115 cm / 145 cm – Length 140 cm
Width 86 cm
• Dimensions in lying position :
Height 90 cm / 120 cm – Length 196 cm
Width 86 cm
• Backrest height : 75 cm
• Seat height : adjustable, mini. 55 cm – maxi. 85cm
• Seat depth : 50 cm
• Seat width : 62 cm
• Backrest slope : Trendelenburg position (10°)
• Upholstery foam : High Density 37 kg/m3
10 cm thick
• Chair weight : 90 kg
• Maxi user capacity : 170 kg
• GRIFFINE COMBI fabric range, fire-resistant classified M2
• 3 colours are available : MEDITERRANEO - ALBARI-COQUE - MENTA
• Fabric 67% pvc 31% cotton
♦ 3- part upholstery
♦ 4 double wheels Ø125mm with centralized braking system on two rear wheels enable a good handling of the chair.
♦ Metallic structure with grey 7035 texturized coating and chromed sliding components.
♦ Backrest is adapted for cardiac CPR massages
♦ Quick Trendelenburg 10° position
♦ Double height-adjustable retractable armrests which follow backrest slope and can swivel until 360°.
♦ Upholstery made of high density foam which is removable thanks to pressure knobs
♦ Back-and legrest can be sloped thanks to electrical motors which can either work simultaneously or separately. Seat is equipped with electrical adjustable height (55 until 85 cm) and footrest is height-adjustable: the user is therefore able to adjust the chair according to his/her needs thanks to all possible adjustments.
♦ Lumbar holding cushion and/ or special cushion for knee bending.
♦ Mobile parts controlled by a 8-position remote control with serial support on each armrest.
♦ Easy access for part maintenance
♦ Bilateral pre-installed fixations for IV pole
♦ Pre-installed fixations for accessories.